In work, Olga is committed to the execution of vocal works, filled with musical and dramatic content. It attracts both musical canvas, and the brightness of the emotions and the plot. In its repertoire, it remains true to the intellectual art, reflecting its beauty and spirituality of modern man. Interpretations of popular music in her performance, always full of femininity and ease, so the repertoire includes a lot of lyrical songs and romances. Primarily this includes ballads and songs of the Soviet cinema and classical Soviet music - the music of A. Petrov, M. Tariverdiyeva, A. Babajanyan, Pahmutowa, V. Lebedev, as well as songs from the repertoire of N. Bregvadze, A. Herman , M. Kristalinskaya, L. Senchinoj et al.
Being an academic singer and devoted many years of Russian romance genre, Olga has a large repertoire of classical, old, urban, contemporary and author of a romance. From the Russian classics, such as Glinka, Rimsky-Korsakov, Rachmaninov to Prozorovskiy B., J. Hite and D. Pokrass. From Zubov, N. Shishkin, songs from the repertoire of Isabella St George, Anastasia Vyaltseva to the works of contemporary authors such as S. Smoljaninov, S. Slonimsky, and others. Music room boldly framed copyrights chamber vocal compositions, songs on poems by Bryusov, V. Tushnova and their own poems and texts.
It does not remain without attention and the Military-patriotic theme. Songs of the Great Victory, works on military history of our country, a love song to the Fatherland and veterans. The repertoire includes the most popular songs of war and homeland, such as "Katyusha", "Ogonyok", "Ah, the road", "In the dugout," "The Dark Night", "Darkie", "City on the Neva freestyle", "Favourite city "and others.
In addition to the songs in Russian Olga and performs music in foreign languages - English, French, Italian, Spanish, German. These include Neapolitan songs, French chansons, German lied and various songs for easy soprano in foreign languages.
Repertoire Olga Moskvina has definitely and classical vocal base consisting of arias, arias from operettas, Baroque music.
A few examples of the various thematic concert programs.
"Russian music - as the voice of the soul."
The concert program
1. P. Tchaikovsky "November" of the piano cycle "Seasons"
2. M. Balakirev "Clear month ascended into heaven"
3. N. Rimsky-Korsakov "Not the Wind Blowing from the Heights"
4. A. Alyabyev "I see your image"
5. N. Rimsky-Korsakov "Nymph"
6. N. Rimsky-Korsakov "On the cornfields yellow ..."
7. P. Tchaikovsky "February" of the piano cycle "Seasons"
8. M. Krasev Dunya Aria from "Morozko" opera
9. P. Tchaikovsky "January" from the piano cycle "Seasons"
10. O. Moskvina "Angel"
11. O. Moskvina "I name you do not know"
12. A. Flyarkovsky "The September melody"
13. O. Moskvina "For Love"
14. Russian folk song "Over the fields so over the net"